General Liability Insurance California
Most Affordable General Liability Insurance in California
Bodily Injury to Others
Property Damage to Others
Lawsuits, Investigations, and Settlements
We eliminate gaps in your current coverage
Why Do You Need General Liability Insurance California?
Too many business owners think that because they have a personal umbrella liability policy, they don't have to worry about their liability coverage.
The chances of getting sued have dramatically increased in the last decade. The reality is that some business policies exclude business-related liability.
We make sure you have sufficient coverage so that you are protected with Commercial General Liability Insurance California.
General liability does not cover or replace Workers Compensation Insurance, Professional Liability Insurance, Commercial Auto Insurance, Group Health Insurance or Directors and Officers Insurance (if your business requires that coverage).
Legal suits can be disastrous on your business
What is General Liability Insurance?
General Liability Insurance California protects you from the risk of losing everything.
With the right general liability protection, you’ll have peace of mind knowing that you are financially protected if your business is sued or held legally responsible for some bodily injury or property damage.
General Liability Insurance California pays losses arising from real or alleged bodily injury, property damage, or personal injury on your business premises or arising from your operations.
Today’s business policies should include coverage that extends beyond business as usual, offering broad coverage and increase limits.
What Does General Liability Insurance California Cover?
- Bodily Injury, including the cost of care, the loss of services, and the restitution for any death that results from injury.
- Property Damage coverage for the physical damage to property of others or the loss of use of that property.
- Products-Completed Operations provides liability protection (damages and legal expenses up to your policy's limit) if an injury ever resulted from something your company made or service your company provided.
- Products Liability is a more specialized product liability insurance that protects your company against lawsuits from product-related injury or accidents.
- Contractual Liability extends to any liability you may assume by entering into a variety of contracts.
- Other coverage includes: Reasonable Use of Force; Borrowed Equipment; Liquor Liability; Non-Owned Vehicles (such as aircraft and watercraft); Fire, Lightning or Explosion Damage; Water Damage Liability Protection; Legal Defense Costs; Medical Payments; Personal Injury; Advertising Injury; and specialized liability protection for specific business types.
Let Us Partner With You
How to get General Liability Insurance?
Schedule A Call
Let's Talk About It
Looking to buy General Liability Insurance?
Fill out our form and our agents will help you right away.
We provide you with quick, accurate and affordable General Liability Insurance California. If your request is submitted during business hours one of our insurance professionals will be in touch the same day.